What you'll need
- Whole head of Cauliflower
- 100g Olive Oil
- 100g Water
- 25g Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Scoop of a Hacker Seasoning (see choices above)
1. Preheat your oven to 200C / 400F
2.Prepare the cauliflower by removing all the leaves and washing under cold water. Pat dry.
3. Cut off the bottom stem so it lies flat and the head stays in tact.
4. In a jug, whisk together the Olive Oil, Water and Hacker Seasoning to make a marinade.
5. In the roasting tin, turn the cauliflower upside down and pour 1/3 of the Hacker marinade inside the cauliflower, tilting to ensure it covers all of the inside.
6. Turn the Cauliflower over and pour the rest of the Hacker marinade over the top ensuring it is coated all over.
7. Cover with foil and place in the oven for 35-45 minutes until the cauliflower is tender. You can test this by using a skewer - push it into the centre of the cauliflower and if it comes out easily, it should be just right.
8. Take it out of the oven and remove the foil. Sprinkle the cheese over the top, then grill it until the cheese is golden brown (about 5 min). Serve..
Hints & Tips
- Can be served as a main course with salad and chips or as a side dish.
- Vegans - use vegan cheese in place of the Parmesan