What you'll need
- 4 Medium Bell Peppers
- 200g Cooked Rice
- 1 Can of Drained Tuna Chunks
- 50g Chopped Celery
- 2 Tablespoons Finely Chopped Onion
- 150g Grated Mozzarella
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 Scoop of a Hacker Seasoning
- Chopped Chives to garnish
Preheat the oven to 180°C
1. Cut the top of the peppers off (stalk end). Remove and discard the seeds, then place the peppers in a shallow baking dish.
2. In a bowl, combine the cooked rice, tuna, celery, onion, Hacker seasoning and mayonnaise. Spoon the mixture into the peppers.
3. Sprinkle the grated mozzarella on top of each pepper and pour about 1/2 cup of boiling water around the peppers.
4. Bake for 30 minutes in the oven and sprinkle the chives on the top.
Hints & Tips
- Serve as a side course or main.