What you'll need
- 1 Tin Chopped Tomatoes (400g)
- 1 Carton Passata (500g)
- 250g Pork Mince
- 250g Beef Mince
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Red Onion
- 300g Spaghetti
- 3 Scoops of a Hacker Seasoning (see above for choices)
1. Dice the onion and red pepper.
2. Lightly fry the mince meat until golden brown.
3. Now place the onion, red pepper, mince meat, passata and Hacker Seasoning into a pan, on the hob, on a low heat for 1.5 hours. If you want to use a slow cooker - cook on high for 3 hours or on a low heat for 8 hours.
4. 10 minutes before your bolognese is ready, put your spaghetti in boiling salted water and cook - as per the instructions on the packet. Drain and add a dash of olive oil to lightly coat the spaghetti.
5. Divide the cooked spaghetti onto 4 plates and spoon your bolognese on top of the spaghetti.
Hints & Tips
- Finely chop some basil and sprinkle over the bolognese.
- Finely grate some parmesan on top and serve.