What you'll need
- 6 Sausages (each cut into 3)
- 10 Small Multi-Coloured Peppers Sliced
- 1 Medium Onion Sliced
- 2 tablespoons of Water
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 3 Scoops of a Hacker Seasoning (see above for choices)
1. Preheat the oven to 200C / 400F
2. Place the sausages, peppers and onions into a roasting tin.
3. In a small bowl whisk together the Oil, Water and Hacker seasoning.
4. Pour the mix over the sausages, peppers and onions and give them a good mix with your hands to ensure everything is well coated.
5. Place in the oven and cook for 25 minutes.
6. Serve straight from the oven to the table.
Hints & Tips
- If you are using a Roasting Bag, place all the ingredients in the roasting bag, tie and make a small slit near the tie to allow the steam to escape. Cook at 180C / 350F for 35-40 min. Be careful when removing the bag as it will be very hot!
- Delicious served on a bed of mashed potatoes or pasta.