What you'll need
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 5 Cherry Tomatoes cut in half
- 1 Radish Thinly Sliced
- 1 Pepper (Red, Orange or Yellow) chopped
- 100g Cous Cous
- 20g Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Handful of Kale or Spinach torn into small pieces
- 2 Scoops of a Hacker Seasoning (see above for choices)
1. Preheat the Oven to 180C / 350F for roasting bag method.
2. Hob: Gently fry the Tomatoes, Radish, Pepper & Spinach/Kale until the peppers are tender. Add the cous cous to a heat proof bowl and add enough boiling water to about 1cm above the cous cous. Add the 2 scoops of your Hacker seasoning and stir. Cover with cling film and leave for 10 minutes. Fry the Salmon Fillets in a little oil for 3-5 mins either side. Break up the Salmon with your fingers and serve with Hacker cous cous.
4. Roasting Bag: Mix all the ingredients (except the Salmon Fillets) and 50ml of water in a bowl. Then place them in the bottom of the roasting bag and add the Salmon Fillets on top. Tie the bag and cut a small slit below the tie (to allow the steam to escape). Place in the oven for 20-25 min, remove from the oven and leave to stand for 5 min. Carefully (as it will be very hot) open the bag and serve
Hints & Tips
- Be very careful when opening the roasting bag as it will be very hot!
- Garnish with some lightly toasted Pumpkin Seeds