What you'll need
- 3 medium or 2 large Sweet Potatoes
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Scoop of a Hacker Seasoning (see choices above)
1. Preheat the oven to 200C / 400F
2. Wash the Sweet Potatoes and remove any "eyes" or "scarring".
3. With the skin on, chop the potatoes into large chunks and place in a bowl.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the Olive Oil and Hacker Seasoning.
5. With your hands, mix together the Hacker Marinade with the Sweet Potatoes until thoroughly coated.
6. Place the Sweet Potatoes on an oven tray and spread out evenly. Put in the oven on the middle shelf and roast for 30 mins.
7. Open the oven and flip the potatoes. Roast for another 20 - 30 mins or until they are golden brown.
8. Serve with a dollop of mayonnaise.
Hints & Tips
1. Add a sprinkle of herbs like chopped chives or parsley
2. Can be eaten as a main course with salad or as a side dish.