What you'll need
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Medium Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Scoops of a Hacker Seasoning (see choices above)
Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6
1. Wash the potatoes under running water, scrubbing to remove any dirt (leave the skin on) Cut each potato into wedges, there should be 8 from each potato.
2. Add the wedges, Hacker seasoning and a good glug of olive oil into a large bowl and toss everything together.
3. Spread the wedges out in a single layer onto a large baking tray.
4. Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
Hints & Tips
1. These are delicious served with the Golden Garlic Mayonnaise.Print