What you'll need
- 400g Beef Mince
- 200g Pork Mince
- 30g Breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Scoop of a Hacker Seasoning (meatballs) (see above for choices)
- 2 tablespoons Plain Flour
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 200g Small Portobello Mushrooms
- 200g Sour Cream
- 2 Tin Chicken Soup
- 2 Scoops of another Hacker Seasoning (Sauce) (see above for choices)
1. Preheat the oven to 200C / 400F
2. In a large bowl combine the Beef Mince, Pork Mince, Egg, Water, Breadcrumbs, Onion and 1 scoop Hacker Seasoning thoroughly with your hands.
3. Form the mixture into golf ball size Meatballs
1. Mix the Plain Flour, Worcestershire Sauce, Mustard, Chicken Soup, 2 scoops of another Hacker Seasoning and Sour Cream together in a bowl.
2. Lightly fry the Onion, Mushrooms and Meatballs until golden brown.
3. Add them to the sauce and place in a Casserole Dish and cover with a lid or foil.
4. Place in the oven for 35 - 40 min
5. Remove from the oven for and leave to cool for 10 minutes.
Hints & Tips
- Serve with cooked pasta or rice.
- Garnish with some chopped chives.
- If you want to use a Roasting Bag - Prepare the Meatballs, then the Sauce and add it all to the Roasting Bag, Tie and make a small slit near the tie to release the steam. Cook in the oven for 20 - 25 min