What you'll need
- 900g Lean Minced Lamb
- 2 Shallots, finely chopped
- 1 Large Egg, beaten
- 4 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 25g Coriander, chopped
- 8 Skewers
- 2 Scoops of a Hacker Seasoning (see choices above)
- Tsatziki - 300g Greek Full Fat Yoghurt, 1/2 Cucumber, 1 Lemon
1. In a large bowl, mix together the minced lamb, shallots, coriander, egg and Hacker Seasoning.
2. Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours
3. Remove from the fridge and shape 1/8th of the lamb mixture into a sausage shape around one of the skewers, keeping an even thickness. Continue until you have 8 kebabs on skewers in total.
4. Brush lightly with oil and bbq or grill for around 10 minutes until brown on all sides and thoroughly cooked through.
5. Tsatziki - Grate the cucumber and then tightly squeeze the cucumber through a clean tea towel to remove any liquid. In a bowl mix the yoghurt, cucumber and the juice and zest of a lemon.
Hints & Tips
- Serve in pitta or flatbreads with sweet chilli sauce, hummus and salad.
- To prepare ahead, these can be frozen before cooking.