What you'll need
- 2 Sirloin Steaks
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper
- 100ml of Hoisin Sauce
- 65ml of Water
- 1 Tablespoon of Cornstarch
- 2 Scoops of a Hacker Seasoning (see choices above)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C / 400°F
2. Remove the seeds and stalks from the peppers and slice into strips.
3. Thinly slice the steak and then, in a bowl mix the steak, peppers, Hoisin Sauce, Water, Cornstarch and Hacker Seasoning together.
4. Pour the contents of the bowl into a roasting tin, cover with foil and roast for 30 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and serve on a bed of Pad Thai Noodles (follow the packet instructions for cooking times).
Hints & Tips
- You can also place the ingredients in a roasting bag, tie & snip a corner (to release the steam) and place in a roasting tin at 200°C / 400°F for 30 minutes