What you'll need
- 1 Onion, peeled & diced
- 1 Red Pepper, de-seeded & diced
- 1 Green Pepper, de-seeded & diced
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 500g Minced Beef or Turkey
- 1 tin (400g) Kidney Beans, rinsed & drained
- 250ml Boiling Water
- 8 Tacos
- 1 Scoop of a Hacker Seasoning (see choices above)
1. Soften the Onion and Peppers in a frying pan with the Olive Oil on a low heat.
2. Add the Beef/Turkey mince and fry until golden brown.
3. Mix the Hacker Seasoning with the boiling water and pour over the meat. Put a lid on and cook for 35 mins, stirring occassionally.
4. Add the kidney beans and cook covered for another 10 mins.
5. Heat the Tacos as per the instructions on the packet.
6. Place the mix into the tacos with Salad, Creme Fraiche, and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Hints & Tips
1. For a vegetarian option, you can use Quorn Mince instead of the meat.
2. You can make the mix in advance and freeze. Then defrost, heat up and serve into the tacos.