What you'll need
- 400g Button Mushrooms
- 50g Butter
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoons Chopped Parsley
- 1/2 Scoop of a Hacker Seasoning (see above for choices)
1. Wash the mushrooms under cold running water and then pat dry.
2. Gently melt the butter in a large pan or wok.
3. Add the Olive Oil and turn the heat up to high
4. Add the mushrooms and stir to coat the mushrooms in the butter & oil.
5. Turn the heat down to medium and add your Hacker Seasoning and mix well.
6. Cook for another 5 - 7 mins until the mushrooms are golden brown and tender.
7. Remove from the pan/wok into a serving dish and sprinkle the parsley on top to serve.
Hints & Tips
- Can be served as a starter or as a side dish.
- Double the ingredients if you want it as a main dish.
- Serve with warm crusty bread to mop up the delicious juices.
- Serve on toast for a lunchtime treat.