What you'll need
- 600g New Potatoes
- 120g Mayonnaise
- 1 Scoop of a Hacker Seasoning (see choices above)
1. Wash the potatoes and cut in half.
2. In a pan of salted water, boil the potatoes for about 15 minutes until tender.
3. Drain the potatoes and leave to one side to cool.
4. In a bowl, mix together the Mayonnaise and Hacker Seasoning.
5. Add the Hacker Mayonnaise to the potatoes, coat well and serve.
Hints & Tips
- Hacker No 1 - serve with a topping of fresh coriander leaves
- Hacker No 2 - serve with a topping of lemon zest
- Hacker No 3 - serve with a topping of chopped chives
- Hacker No4 - serve with a topping of chopped basil leaves