What you'll need
- 250g Pork Mince
- 250g Beef Mince
- 2 tins (2 x 400g) Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tin (400g) Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Red Pepper, chopped finely
- 1 Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Carrot, chopped finely
- Bunch of Fresh Coriander
- Olive Oil for frying
- 2 Scoops of a Hacker Seasoning (see choices above)
1. Fry the onion, pepper, carrot and the stalks from the Coriander (finely chopped) and the Hacker Seasoning for about 10 minutes until the onions, carrots and peppers are tender.
2. Now add the Pork and Beef Mince, breaking it up with your spoon and cook for another 5 minutes or until the meat has browned.
3. Now add the tins of tomatoes and bring to the boil. Reduce to a low simmer, put a lid on and cook for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the tin of beans, cover with a lid and cook for another 15 minutes.
5. Remove from the pan and place into bowls and serve with a sprinkling of coriander leaves and grated cheese.
Hints & Tips
- Serve with some potato wedges or rice.
- You can also serve with tortilla crisps, sour cream and guacamole