What you'll need
- 2 Red Peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 Large Onion, sliced into strips
- 4 Chicken Breasts, skinless
- 50 ml Olive Oil
- 50 ml Water
- 4 Flour Tortillas
- 2 Scoops of a Hacker Seasoning (see choices above)
1. In a bowl, whisk together the Olive Oil, Water and your Hacker Seasoning to make a marinade.
2. Cut the Chicken into pieces and add to the marinade, coat well and leave for 5-10 mins to marinate.
2. Put a griddle pan on a high heat and add the peppers, onions and chicken. Cook for 6 - 8 minutes, stirring occasionally until the chicken is golden and cooked through and the peppers and onions are soft.
3. Warm your flour tortillas in a hot dry pan for about 30 seconds each side.
4. Place everything on the table so everyone can help themselves.
Hints & Tips
- Can be made in advance for lunchboxes or place all the ingredients on the dinner table and so everyone can make their own wraps.
- You can also use Turkey, Pork or Beef instead of the Chicken to create more variety
- Vegetarians can leave out the meat and marinate some mozzarella or halloumi instead. Our seasonings are Vegan & Vegetarian friendly.