What you'll need
- 2 medium Onions, peeedl & sliced
- 4 tablespoons Single Cream
- 100g of Melting Cheese (Gruyere, Emmental or Cheddar)
- 2 cans Chickpeas (2 x 400g drained & washed)
- 1 Scoop of a Hacker Seasoning (see above for choices)
1. Preheat the oven to 180C / 350 F
2. In a frying pan, cook the onions on a low heat for about 10 min until they are soft. Sprinkle the Hacker Seasoning into the pan and stir.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the cream, chickpeas and one handful of the cheese.
4. Transfer to a baking dish and top with the remaining handful of cheese.
5. Bake in the oven for about 15-20 min.
Hints & Tips
- Serve with salad.
- Great served hot as a side dish or main.
- Can also be served cold in a lunchbox.
- You can also try using Camembert